Monday, June 05, 2006

My new boyfriend (Sorry Murray)

Yes, it’s true. I have a new love. He’s tall and gangly, very eager, and has an oral fixation. He chews on flips flops, cameras and twigs. He’s afraid of trucks, motorcycles and buses. He loves long walks on the beach and playing catch.

His name is Mackey.



I used to have a boyfriend named Murray. Murray was also tall and lanky. (this isn't actually Murray - but he looks like him) Murray is rambunctious and sweet like Mackey, but Murray lives in New York and Mackey lives in Chicago. Plus, my love for Mackey is strong. And he loves to nap with his nose on my feet.

It’s true love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe girls are more interested in my dogs now than they are in me...........I must be in my 30's or something!! (-Paul)