Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No guarantee of comprehension

As mentioned previously, in my day job I recruit for the international offices of a fantabulous company. Being an ever expanding corporation and with my flexibility of scheduling and my tenure with the company, I am frequently tossed new requisitions to fill and new continents to tackle. At one time this summer I had a candidate on every continent, well except for Africa, and North and South pole...anyway...lately I've been doing less recruiting for China and more recruiting for Brazil. Below is the read receipt from an email I sent to a candidate for a role in our office in Sao Paulo:


From: email from brazilian candidate
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:31 PM
To: me
Subject: Notificação de leitura

(email address) with subject "FW: It was a pleasure speaking with you today" was displayed this is no guarantee that the message has been read or understood

No comments: