Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter dinner with my family

"Is there an elephant in the room?" My aunt turning to me.

"Oh yeah," me, sarcasm, bitterness, frustration.

This was easter with MY family.


other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

watched my neice and nephew hunt for eggs, at first they didn't notice that I was holding a piece of paper with a list of where all the eggs were hidden. then, being precocious and all, they caught on and I had to swere to GOD that I didn't hide the eggs. Which was true. The "easter bunny" gave me the list so that none were forgotten.

had tasty polish saugages and ham and a rather nifty and delicious dish that was spinach, mushrooms and palenta.

listened to my grandparents tease each other and tell stories about the old days.

oh and fought with the pink elephant... and currently I'm not speaking to her

but otherwise had a nice easter with my family

No comments: