Monday, March 30, 2009

Alcohol Lubricated Locutions from Friday Night


 

"Holy Crazy Sideburns"

"That's what happens when you a wear mock turtle neck on a date"

"I don't DO stupid." "Well, I could probably 'DO' stupid, but it would be hard." "It would have to be hard."

"I could do stupid but only for a limited run."

"I don't care, just get rid of it."

"Oh, I have more to say." "Oh, I know you do."

"Because I was hilarious."

"She said you forgot the rest of your outfit."

"I lost a bet." "What was the bet?" "There was no bet."

"Just as long I get the Tingo Taco Combo platter."

3 comments:

Dana said...

what about "I think they were with each other" -- Amy, referring to the two tall hot guys at Tavern who had no interest in us. Obviously, they must have been gay.

Dana said...

Excellent headline. I am totally going to use "locutions" in a sentence. If I can figure out what it means.

Player of words said...

I forgot about the they MUST be a couple. I'm a loser.