Tuesday, February 27, 2007

why i haven't been blogging

  1. this is my last semester
  2. I'm worried about having enough for my thesis
  3. I'm working on two (maybe a third?) story ...see previous post (word of the day) also, was working on a screenplay with another hilarious friend from school - although we haven't gotten together to write in a couple weeks
  4. I've started reading for just good fun again (sounds contradictory - I'm a writer after all - oh for this one - see the post where i was overheard in Chicago) during school i tend to read for school not for fun ..right now i'm reading Amy & Isabelle
  5. I am seeing the happy doctor twice a week ... while my mental health is looking up ... it's quite time consuming.
  6. I feel like I'm busy all the time and yet, I don't know what I'm busy doing ...
  7. I'm looking for a new job ...(my contract ended at the greatest-company-ever-to-work-for i had the option to go full time but need to focus on school and all that)
on Wednesday I'm headed to AWP.... maybe I'll blog about that crazy experience.

also, it's too cold and yucky out there. Where is Spring?!?!

and for no reason except that i love the pic ... this is sascha...

No comments: